Aum,Om ...is a powerful mantra . Many people [also me] believe in this mantra.Lord Ganesha is worshipped first because it is believed that he removes all obstacles  and helps in the progress of new thing through .I believe in Om mantra and Lord Ganesha so much wherever I see  Ganesha's picture I used to see and draw,when I was a kid. Still I do it.
                      I really wanted to share my recipes what I have learnt from my family, friends and by experiments in the kitchen. Then I thought, through the blogs I can share my recipes and  my thoughts on various things like hobbies, kids activities etc.That is one reason for this blog...
                      Food...I read this one in the internet... In the Bhagavad Gita Sri Krishna says that food is of three types as are Sattvic,Rajasic,Tamasic..and it goes on and on...
                   

Comments