Besan Murukku




                            Today I made the murukku and this Butter Besan Murukku. I wanted to make murrkku with besan for while but never turned out good . Each time I would try different proportion but for me it never came out. Today it came out so good. So here is this recipe.

Ingredients
Rice  flour       - 1 and 1/2 cups
Besan flour     - 1 cup
Chilli powder -1/4 tsp
Asafoetida      - 1 pinch
salt                  - 1 tsp
Butter/margarine - 3 tbsp ( When melted little less than 1/4 cup)

                       Mix all these  and add water to  make it into a dough  like we do for the chappathi.(Mine was little stiff   and i thought the besan murukku is going to turn out hard but to my surprise it turned out so crunchy but melting in my mouth )
                        At last i got the perfect recipe with  lots of trial and error .So this first thing was to enter in my blog and save it.
                       Take a Kadai and add oil to it and heat it.
                       Using the chakli press make the murkku in the  hot oil and when the bubbling stops take it out and strain the oil in a paper towel .
                       Taste it ....mmmmm yummy
                        Enjoy the tasty Butter Besan Murukku.....Try this easy recipe and let me know your comments.
      

Comments